Saturday, January 17, 2015

Happy New Year & There's No "T" in Pregnancy

No tea? At least, no tea blogging after I reached a certain stage of pregnancy.  

Photo: Drew Taylor
The event itself was dramatic and ultimately successful, with the well-steeped product turning out as perfectly as we could have wished.


Unable to simply sip this concoction, we have been taking constant doses but now are starting to develop some room for other infusions.

There certainly is a "T" in team, and while not tea related, here's a tremendous shout out to the staff and doctors at Women's Hospital in Vancouver, BC for their knowledge and dedication to helping us deliver a healthy and hearty boy.

From the moment of his birth I have to acknowledge the team at home, as I was helped by my husband, and he and I were supported by my mother and my sister who devoted weeks of their 2014 to staying with us and helping in the establishment of some order in our new world.

I won't go into too much detail, but suffice to say we survived (all of the above), and my relatively new husband, brand new son and myself are starting to develop a groove in 2015 that's going to include my participation in the Toronto Tea Festival in just a couple of weeks!  Woo hoo!

Photo: Drew Taylor

2 comments: